Finish flat or finish high?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Hum, seems like Michelle Smith has been listening to you Osric.

Softball Drill: How to Properly Hit a Softball with Michele Smith - YouTube. Its no wonder why its so hard to get everyone on the same page

Now if Michele would simply learn to turn the barrel.

2iwayxl.gif

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Michele does have a hitting video. And it is much longer than Bustos' video. As far as the BA, I doubt many of the posters on here can bat much better than Michele in actual competition.

PS: Not commenting on the quality of the instruction.

I will take that bet!!!!

Loser gives the winner a massage!

stv

May 12, 2010

5FS I've heard you mention this before. In the first page of this thread on the gifs. Are any of those guys
turning the barrel? IF not could you show a clip of it and explain? Also as I watched the gifs in my brain I heard softball coaches saying
dont dip the shoulder...
Thanks

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
2jfk84n.jpg
2iwayxl.gif

Pujols_Hands3.gif

vottoTopHand.gif

I'm not FFS but, a few examples while he is enjoying his free morning coffee. One is different which one?

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
BenOneleggedGood.gif
2iwayxl.gif

Just posting this for comparision(no other reason) I'm starting to see what the difference is in the swings. AHA moment for me anyway.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR

5FS I've heard you mention this before. In the first page of this thread on the gifs. Are any of those guys
turning the barrel? IF not could you show a clip of it and explain? Also as I watched the gifs in my brain I heard softball coaches saying
dont dip the shoulder...

Thanks

Bold above .... that's a major swing killer ... and advice to ignore and walk away from.

You'd be hard pressed to find a swing cue that could be more damaging.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut