Favorite Softball Picture of DD thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
If your like me you probably have a ton of pictures of your DD at softball games . I have a few every year that seem to pop out at me as my favorites . Maybe it was right after a great play or maybe its just a moment that makes you choke up inside realizing they are growing up . I thought I would make a thread where we could share some of our favorite pics of our Softball DD's that we Love . I'll go first .....

I call this her "Easton Ad" picture . She played up on the 14U rec ball team several games this year and did not have a Jersey for this game . I thought it was funny how every bag hanging on the fence was an Easton ;)
Kayla_Softball_8_.JPG

This is her right after she laid down a textbook perfect bunt and used her speed to get on at first . That would be me giving her the fist bump for a job well done ;)
kaymikesb2011-1.jpg

Dec 18, 2010
This game the pitchers mom pointed out the every hit went to my DD and she gave the pitcher a no hitter. You'd think I would have caught that myself!!
Creepingupon3rd.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2008
My daughters first over the fence homerun in high school softball this past spring.

Attachments

• 20110513160221(2).jpg
    20110513160221(2).jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 140
Oct 13, 2010
Oklahoma
This is my 8U DD fielding the ball for an out.
DSCF8139.jpg

Her again at 1st. I love the sunglasses
DSCF8134.jpg

This is my 14U DD. I was trying to zoom in on her face when she runs the runner back down the 3rd base line, but my shutter is slow and I couldn't get the exact one I wanted.
DSCF8148.jpg

DD catching and her BFF hitting
DSCF8128.jpg

May 26, 2010
Central NJ
The picture of my DD running the bases is my favorite picture. I like how you can see the bumps in her right sock from the good luck charms she stuffs in there. The picture of my DD batting is my DD's favorite picture. She likes how the closed, empty catcher's glove and where the catcher is looking shows that she hit a nice ball to right field.

Running 2.jpgBatting 1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma