Fastpitch Socks

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 29, 2017
I am looking for a reasonably priced sock for our league of 275 players. Seems to be only the athletic sock which we have had a lot of complaints about and the higher end ones.
Has anyone had success with a brand? I need youth to adult sizing for a non travel league.
Thank you

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
My DD won't wear anything but Under Armour and I won't buy anything else. They have a padded/reinforced foot/heel/toe and as a catcher it is the only thing that works. Otherwise she will go through a pair in a day or two...

Feb 17, 2015
USA
Ringor socks are excellent. You could check with their team sales to see if they offer cheaper prices for bulk orders

Jan 13, 2016
Mn
I haven't had any complaints about the socks we use for our league...we issue 2 pairs for each player.
TCK Prosport Tube Sock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
When I was on the board back in the Rec days, we didn't provide socks. We let the teams get their own socks. Most of the teams would get the crazy socks(kids loved them) online and other teams would go plain Jane. One less thing to hassle with.

May 13, 2015
Thanks for the eastbay link. Up until now mine has prefered the UA ones, but these look good. Some colors and sizes are marked down even more than the $9.99.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes