Equipment bags

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 29, 2013
Max Ball bags gives team discounts. You have to email them for prices (don't use the multiple bag option online) - they will quote you including shipping. We are ordering our bags from them - cheaper than Boombah.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, I agree with all that you have said. Around here there are several small mom and pop stores such as you describe. Luckily, there is a Play It Again Sports store nearby and they are locally owned. They have a wide variety of brands they can order from since they have the chain buying power at their disposal and their prices are very competitive with on-line because of the team discount they give. Since they do the embroidering in house, they give a discount on that as well so most of time it actually turns out being a little cheaper than if I bought on-line then took it somewhere to be embroidered. I'm not saying everywhere is like that, just that it may be worth their while to spend a few minutes looking for a local store similar to what I've found.

I never said not to look, sometimes you can get lucky. Just don't rush in and buy "what they have" and what they are trying to tell you is awesome...haha. Most of the time, the people at the counter don't know what sports are.

Always good to shop around.

Sep 19, 2011
I would advise looking at Max Ball Bags. They are the company that actually makes Boombah's bags. They have a removable panel that you take to have embroidered and the bags last forever. My daughter is on her third season with her. She did break a strap, and her org is getting new bags so she will be getting whatever they decide on. But I highly recommend Max Ball Bags.

Max Ball bags gives team discounts. You have to email them for prices (don't use the multiple bag option online) - they will quote you including shipping. We are ordering our bags from them - cheaper than Boombah.

Another vote for max ball bags, especially for cathers bag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDubyah