Equipment bag question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2013
DD has been using a Boombah Brute bag for two years. All catching gear, three gloves, batting helmet, cleats, two bats (room for four), water bottle, room for a sweat shirt, plus all the small stuff. It takes 2 minutes to pack it all up in the dugout. Best part-$75 new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2015
All Over I Coach TB
E2 is the only and best choice if you are a catcher. Yep it is big, but if she is going to travel and play best bag to fly with. Mine packs her gloves in her carry on and packs her uniforms and clothes in with her gear when she flies. She will get 2 - 3 years of hard use from it.

Dec 19, 2012
Gotta agree with Bartow......No Errors E2 is the best of the best. They are about $200.00, so I imagine if you can find one used it would cost about the same as a new Boombah.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
E2 is the only and best choice if you are a catcher. Yep it is big, but if she is going to travel and play best bag to fly with. Mine packs her gloves in her carry on and packs her uniforms and clothes in with her gear when she flies. She will get 2 - 3 years of hard use from it.

We still use the NoE2 bag for flying so we don't have to check 2 bags for her softball gear.

Jan 3, 2014
DD is on her second Tanel RAGE bag. The first one lasted 3 seasons, and we could have made it work another if needed.

This one.
RAGE Wheeled bat bag

Edit - I should also note that the first one we purchased had a major zipper blowout within a week. I sent an email to them with a picture and the electronic copy of the receipt. A new bag arrived on my doorstep in 3 days, no questions asked.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2015
You can get the No Errors E2 for $140 at Sports Authority right now using code SPORTS30 for 30% off plus free shipping.

Nov 19, 2015
We tried most. Boombah, Easton, NOE2 etc. We're back to a mizuno mx. Boombah and Easton didn't last and NOE2 was too big and heavy. Extra space meant extra stuff. Great bag though

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves