EOS Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 10, 2016
Georgia
DD's rec team played in their EOS this past week. Won the first and lost the second 4-1 (our defense played okay but we just couldn't get any hits)
This made it so we would have to win 3 in the loser's bracket to make it to the championship game.
Won 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday to get there.
Then played against the team we lost to in the Championship game, forced the IF game in 8 innings (ITB) but ended up losing 9-6 to take second.
Ended the full season 17-3-1 :)

Aug 10, 2016
Georgia
Dacula does the Fall Classic (which usually has Archer, Dacula, Mill Creek)
We do one that usually has Norcross, Ptree Ridge, Buford, Lanier and Collins Hill. (Though we did play Mill Creek this year in the regular season - our only loss in the regular season was to the Mill Creek team that won the Fall Classic)

Collins Hill did it this year. I think we must rotate with Ptree Ridge since they did it last fall.

Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
I think you are right. My DD started in Ptree Ridge Rec and it used to be that Dacula was the Fall EOS tournament. I remember when Collins Hill held it (the first year) and I was so happy not to have to drive all the way to Dacula for the early game. LOL - now that we are in travel that would be a crazy, easy drive for an early game. Perspective! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes