Easton Customer Service

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Finding out status of new order is the issue not a replacement issue. Maybe they could hire a few more folks to answer the phones or respond to emails.

I am glad people have had success I. Warranty issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My suggestion...Cancel your order with Easton (if you can). Send a text to CoreSoftball20. Receive your bat in 2-3 days. Take your family out for ice cream with the money you saved.

I have purchased about a dozen bats from Core over the last couple of years. I have also sent friends to deal with him directly. 100% customer satisfaction.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
My suggestion...Cancel your order with Easton (if you can). Send a text to CoreSoftball20. Receive your bat in 2-3 days. Take your family out for ice cream with the money you saved.

I have purchased about a dozen bats from Core over the last couple of years. I have also sent friends to deal with him directly. 100% customer satisfaction.

Agree with this. Easiest text transaction ever! I even lost my receipt and he going to help me out with that. It’s good to work with individuals! I have this site to thank for that.

Ps. You could do better than ice cream with the money saved.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Agree with this. Easiest text transaction ever! I even lost my receipt and he going to help me out with that. It’s good to work with individuals! I have this site to thank for that.

Ps. You could do better than ice cream with the money saved.

You're probably right. LOL.

Mar 6, 2016
You're probably right. LOL.

Yes Core is the man with the best price and service, when he has the bat you want in stock. I have sent many of our teammates to him from Wilson days on.

Yep cancel.... but they have to pick up the phone! Guys it was easier to contact my family from a mountain In Afghanistan than to get a live person at Easton. My DD - "daddy can't you just call the the credit card company and tell them to cancel and explain" yep

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If you didnt order ahead of time...getting one of these pre-releases on a random call now is almost impossible. Unless you get some store looking to rip
you off and they are holding out to do so. I know this is happening as well. Hell, I sold all but 2 of my allocation in one afternoon.

I am shocked my only one left is a 34/24. Figured it would be a tiny size

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

And I appreciate all my customers and friends...which is why I will go a little further to help when I can

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles