Diamond Kinetics questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 2, 2013
Looking for actual usage feedback on DK swing sensor. I getting one to use with WIN Reality vr swing system and was curious how it worked outside of that as well. I have Blast as well and it’s okay. Maybe I dont know enough about it but ive had it almost 3 years and rarely use the metrics. We do use it for video though.

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I have a Blast but bought the DK for the WIN Reality set up. We just received the last piece for WIN (the "sleeve" for the controller attachment) so we will be starting to use everything ASAP.

I've used the Blast very sparingly. It seems as though people really get into it or it's a bit of a waste of money. DD's travel coach and hitting coach are both old school guys so they don't rely on metrics either.

Aug 8, 2016
I too have the Blast and got the DK to use with Win Reality. I was a little annoyed that DK didn't have an Android version of the app, but other than that, I have liked the DK a bit better. We have really been making use of the 3D swing path image for each swing as it illustrates pretty clearly the changes we are trying to make to her path.
I have also noticed more missed swings with the DK than with the Blast.

Oct 9, 2018
Texas
I too have the Blast and got the DK to use with Win Reality. I was a little annoyed that DK didn't have an Android version of the app, but other than that, I have liked the DK a bit better. We have really been making use of the 3D swing path image for each swing as it illustrates pretty clearly the changes we are trying to make to her path.
I have also noticed more missed swings with the DK than with the Blast.

Can you explain the " 3D swing path image " that you are getting that blast does not provide?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi