Demarini CF-6

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 29, 2012
several girls on our team have them and like them, my DD uses the -11 version. You can get them for around $180 now so yeah they are worth it.

Last edited:
Absolutely, if the girl in question likes it. Great bats .... lots of girls on my team use them. I believe four use the -11 and two more use the -10. The hit with anything out there and swing light.

We have had no durability issues with them at all and we have at least a dozen in various girls' bags. We picked them up back in October as part of a sponsorship deal and they just keep on ticking. No returns, no issues, nothing but hit after hit. And ... our girls swing a lot in practice every week. Seriously .... a lot.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My 15yo DD is swinging a 32/21 and LOVES(!!!!) it. She calls it her "baby". The pop off the bat was a noticeable improvement over her old Easton Synge.

Aug 6, 2013
yes

My daughter finally killed a CF4 that was a couple years old when she got it a year and a half ago. She was very upset (she hates change)

She just got a new CF6 yesterday - Only had the opportunity to soft toss her a couple baseballs in the back yard - she crushed them DEEP into the woods then did the HAPPY, HAPPY Joy, Joy dance.

I think I paid $198.00 but didn't spend a lot of time shopping around - needed it for this weekend.
I had seen CF5's as low as $145 after Christmas.

I did hear some bad things about the -11 not lasting long - Breaking

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
I'm still not sold on it. I got one for my youngest and she likes it but older DD doesn't. At BP the other day and older DD was stroking the ball. When she switched to the CF6, she lost noticeable pop. Switched back to other bat and hit one of the longest hr's I've seen. She is also resistant to change and absolutely loves her RT. I have been buying all the 2013 models I can find lol.

She is also resistant to change and absolutely loves her RT. I have been buying all the 2013 models I can find lol.
It is really difficult to compare the pop of what is essentially a -8 (or even -7) Rocketech and a true -10 anything. When you are talking about a bat that is three ounces heavier for the same length, an accurate comparison simply cannot be made.

If she were hitting a -8 CF6 vs the RT it would be a bit more fair, but still not the same.

Dec 7, 2011
When's the last time we read a thread saying -

"Our team has a bunch of Xeno's and they just keep on going with no returns, issues, nothing.....".....?

Xeno attraction is just like the attraction to Jaguars/Fiats/Harleys/Chicago Cubs - meaning the owner of the "attraction" has blocked out the need to have reliable performance......

Mar 29, 2012
we have

3 cf6 hope
1 cf6 -10
1 cf6 -11
1 cf5 -10
1 cf4 -10

so 7 out of our 10 girls use a demarini CF series bat.

the other 3 bats are

srv4b synergy
combat morphed
miken freak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad