DD needs a new bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Not just that...they are know to be the worst fans in football. Its sad, because I didn't know who to root for because I hate Brady and
hate the Eagles fans as a whole. And if their fans were decent, more would have wanted them to win. It was their first and who wouldn't
have rooted for Foles.

Now I hope the organization does right by Foles and let him go be a starter somewhere if he wants to. Don't hold out for every
last trade cent you can get. He just won you a superbowl...little consideration and show some appreciation and let him go somewhere
that has a good chance to win.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
This is a softball forum. Can we please not speak the Superbowl.

Yeah...I don't blame you there. It's a shame that the refs couldn't help them win this one too. Unfortunately, after the playoffs and everyone posting on social media how they specifically cheated i.e. how the second clock miraculously reset to 24 seconds when Brady called for it when 3 seconds were clearly left and he was facing a delay of game penalty when in the huddle but the refs " forgot" that they also carry a timer...hmmm. The NFL couldn't turn a blind eye to that kind of cr@p this game and wouldn't let the refs cheat for them this time around without losing ALL credibility;) Needless to say, they already have by many peoples' standards just by letting players kneel during the national anthem.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Born and raised in Philly. Screw all you Philly haters.
th

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Philly sucks..oh wait...its just a large number of their fans that make people hate the Eagles

I'm in the same boat. I'm a Vikings fan, but after the Eagles beat them I was ready to pull for them in the Super Bowl. As a fan of the Vikings and Blues hockey I know what its like to have your team fall short and wanted some one new to win. I know the misery of being a fan your whole life and never seeing your team reaching the pinnacle lol. After seeing videos and reading how the Philly fans were treating the Vikes fans after the NFC championship game I threw that thought out the window in a hurry. The mobs of people chucking stuff, cussing them out, even peeing on people from what I have heard....and their team won! Imagine what would have happened if they would've lost.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Yeah...sounds like a bunch of sore loser. Vikings got embarrassed.
giphy.gif

peeing on people from what I have heard
I heard the same about the viking fans when the eagles fans were in Minn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi