DD gets first home run in first varsity game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 8, 2016
Of course I didn't get any video. DW wasn't there and I couldn't even answer all her questions. Did the coach congratulate her? Did her teammates come out and congratulate her". I am not sure what happened. I think I was cheering so loud on the inside that I missed on the little details. I think by posting I caused what I am calling the warriormike curse. In tonight's game only 3 batters into the game DD missed a line drive in the outfield for a three base error that allowed 2 runs to score. She is playing outfield because that is were the team needs her instead of her normal position of first base. I am glad to see her getting work in the outfield but it is a work in progress. She made up for it by hitting 3 doubles and a single. I changed my mind again and decided to give her a ride home. 3 weeks ago she was hoping to make varisity. Last week she was just hoping to get to play. Now she has moved from 5th to 3rd in the lineup and has her sights set on lead off. I know it will not always be this good but it is great to see her hard work pay off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi