DD Bat Drag ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 31, 2012
On my phone it has option to post a video to YouTube. So I made a YouTube account. Now when i click on the video and choose post to YouTube the video never uploads it just keeps retrying.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
On my phone it has option to post a video to YouTube. So I made a YouTube account. Now when i click on the video and choose post to YouTube the video never uploads it just keeps retrying.

Are you logged into wifi? I know i have received an error message before when I tried to upload from the park.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
IYO, when should the hitter turn the barrel? At what point in the swing does the turning of the barrel start?

IMO … the thought process to turn the barrel begins before you will visually see the barrel turning with the hands … and in a good swing you’ll see the body being used, or recruited, in the lateral-tilt phase by the desire/intent to turn the barrel with the hands. A swing can be trained to have the urge to use the hands govern the lateral tilting process. Think in terms of the gear action … lateral scrunching.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
n67q6d.jpg

This Lateral scrunch?