DBSFA-(Drop-Barrel-Swing-Flat-Anonymous) a FFF thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
I never implied it was intentional - but it has a missing frame and much of the analysis will be centered around how sudden a swing is. This clip is missing a frame and maybe 2.

Just should be comparing apples to apples is all I was looking to imply.

I'm personally not convinced that there is a missing frame.

In order for a frame to be missing there would need to be room for an additional frame.

As for the swing, I don't like it and wouldn't consider it a final product.

May 3, 2014
I absolutely love discrediting frauds and I thoroughly enjoy watching the squirming and spinning that takes place.

jryan15.gif

Pretty clear there is room for a frame.

EmfBF8.gif

Aug 28, 2012
hahahahaha...classic clip manipulation.

Frame 22 is Both the duplicate (of 21) and where the "missing" real frame 22 that shows the movement between 21 and 23 should be.

I love it! Well done whoever did this. A nice piece of work!

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
hahahahaha...classic clip manipulation.

Frame 22 is Both the duplicate (of 21) and where the "missing" real frame 22 that shows the movement between 21 and 23 should be.

I love it! Well done whoever did this. A nice piece of work!
Nice piece of dishonesty there, right Noon? Constantly preying on the members here... Not this time though :D

jryan15MissingFrameBenchmark.gif

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
I have to say your hatred must run deep, you have played right into his hands I'm afraid, the clip that watched wasn't even his clip, it is jryan's clip from his photobucket acc, I must say you all look pretty silly, why don't you just ignore him or admit he's right?

And that's a FACT!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2012
I have to say your hatred must run deep, you have played right into his hands I'm afraid, the clip that watched wasn't even his clip, it is jryan's clip from his photobucket acc, I must say you all look pretty silly, why don't you just ignore him or admit he's right?

And that's a FACT!

It's jryan's photobucket account... of that we can be pretty sure. Who made the clip is still a total unknown. Maybe I made the clip and jryan copied it to his photobucket? Maybe jryan figured out how to make GIFs and posted it to his account? Maybe Rich made the clip for jryan as part of his s00per d00per deluxe HI membership and jryan was so proud of that incredible suddenness that he saved it off to his private account for safe keeping! Maybe we'll get jryan to chime in! JRyan come back and tell us more about the miracle lesson!

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
Jryan's made the clip. No one dr the clip. fact. Keep chasing those unicorns dude.

Maybe you dr the clip?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan