Dang, my kid can hang after all!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
That first taste of success playing with the big girls is great. I am sure there are parents out there of kids that made the move to TB with their first kid and were completely confident that DD was going to kill it, but I think the vast majority of us had a lot of trepidation (JJ using them big werdz) and anxiety about our kids being able to hang. So that first moment where you see that they CAN do it is special...enjoy it. You will find that TB is like Chinese food. As much as you eat, you are still hungry 30 minutes later. The weekend's highlight are usually a distant memory by Thursday and you get hungry for the next hit/catch/K. It is truly an addiction.

Ugh, the Chinese food reference. Had some for lunch yesterday for the first time in forever, and am regretting it big time this morning! Hopefully, TB doesn't cause indigestion (too often anyway)!

Jun 12, 2015
My nerves and my stomach are all tied together so TB has caused some indigestion for me. Lol. I started score keeping though and that helps. I'm too focused on keeping up with the game to be nervous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi