CWS POOL--after super-rgional standings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The bobbyb and pridesfb tied for bragging rights this weekend. Each got 6 out of 8 right.

Bobbyb must have been reading tea leaves instead of smoking them. He was the only person to correctly pick Baylor over Georgia. Only three people picked Oklahoma over Arizona. Everyone correctly picked Arizona State.

STANDINGS

1. bobbyb 26
  2. pridesfb 22
  3. PatM 22
  4. knightsb 21
  5. FPMark 19
  6. MikeK 19
  7. EP Dad 18
  8. Sluggers 18
  9. AndyH 16
  10. JoeMCQ 15
  11. Darken 14
  12. Snocatz 13

Even though bobbyb has a pretty good lead, he is not guaranteed a win. There are still several people who could win.

The best super-regional was Stanford v. Alabama. Nothing is better than 1-0 softball game.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Wahooo! Its all in the tea leaves!! :)

Thought I had read the wrong leaf...during the second Baylor/Georgia game.

Only if I had of been a homer and stayed with Okie State! But that really was the upset of upsets...couldn't see anything that would support them pulling it off against Tennessee. Ok vs Arizona was a back and forth decision for me and I am surprised that Arizona never got going.

Baylor has had tough competition and has done good. If Canion had an awesome cu...how tough would she be? I just figured they would be over looked. Watching Georgia in the sec...there was something about their pitcher's demeanor during tough games...that just told me she has problems when it gets tough...and i had Baylor's pitching better and a good hitting team vs a power team and I had Baylor better in fielding. Then the tea leaf said....choose Baylor! :)

Great weekend of Softball...congrats to the teams that made it and to the Big 12 for a great showing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA