Custom glove experiences??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 28, 2021
Looking for new gloves for my daughter. She is on her third glove, last one was a store bought Louisville Slugger and has lasted about a year and a half. Looking at custom gloves that will hopefully last another 3 years until she graduates high school. I need suggestions and the goo, bad, and ugly please......................

Oct 4, 2018
Love my Rawlings HOH custom catcher's glove. Only major drawback is price and minor drawback was break-in time/effort.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have several custom Rawlings and have had a ton of Rawlings exclusives, I think right now the best deal going is the $200.00 custom Cypress baseball glove from Marucci, that deal just can't be beat!

What's her age, size, and level of play?

Also on Rawlings.com they have several nice Spring Trainers for sale!

Sep 28, 2021
I have several custom Rawlings and have had a ton of Rawlings exclusives, I think right now the best deal going is the $200.00 custom Cypress baseball glove from Marucci, that deal just can't be beat!

What's her age, size, and level of play?

Also on Rawlings.com they have several nice Spring Trainers for sale!
She is almost 15, plays with a 14" glove, High School Ball and A/B travel ball

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Mainly a pitcher, but plays SS and OF when not on the mound.
She pitches and plays SS with a 14' glove?? Does she also play slow pitch for Frank's Tavern and Quick Stop Mart? 😆

I know it happens but I've honestly never seen a girl use a 14" glove in fastpitch! That's a massive glove! After what she's used to any recommendation from me will be useless, good luck!

Sep 28, 2021
She pitches and plays SS with a 14' glove?? Does she also play slow pitch for Frank's Tavern and Quick Stop Mart? 😆

I know it happens but I've honestly never seen a girl use a 14" glove in fastpitch! That's a massive glove! After what she's used to any recommendation from me will be useless, good luck!
Some reason she really loves it. Not saying its the right choice, but she picked it out from a small lot of gloves from a chain store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283