CSE/On Deck Evaluation??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2017
After getting Evaluated and if you want to use the scores is it wise to use the top score or the median? Some categories are set to median or average? Building my DD player profile and don’t want to look misleading

Apr 20, 2015
After getting Evaluated and if you want to use the scores is it wise to use the top score or the median? Some categories are set to median or average? Building my DD player profile and don’t want to look misleading

Not sure what you are talking about dds on deck generated 1 composite score and 1 raw number from each category unless you did it more than once?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 20, 2017
Not sure what you are talking about dds on deck generated 1 composite score and 1 raw number from each category unless you did it more than once?

So for throwing and exit velocity they use the median score. So when we do her profile should we use the same median or the highest score she got for the individual drills category not talking about the score the system calculate

Apr 20, 2015
I would use the reported score. My kiddo never knew all of her numbers just used what was on the score report

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez