Cops!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
One of my best buds, and assistant coach many years is a cop. I feel like saying Merry Christmas, THANK YOU, and much love to you softball dads and moms
out there keeping my family and friends safe. Many MANY of us love you guys and appreciate your daily sacrifice!

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
One of my best buds, and assistant coach many years is a cop. I feel like saying Merry Christmas, THANK YOU, and much love to you softball dads and moms out there keeping my family and friends safe. Many MANY of us love you guys and appreciate your daily sacrifice!

I too have several very good friends that are on our local police force. I also have many good friends that are in our local Fire Department. They are all great people and put there lives on the line on a daily basis to help protect us from a myriad of disasters. While we're at it, let's not forget all of those other brave men and women that are serving our country in the armed forces and sacrificing their holidays with their families in order to keep us safe. From the bottom of our hearts here in Ohio and all over the country, a big Thank You and Happy Holidays! Please stay safe and well as you keep us and our families the same way!

Jun 18, 2010
By the title I was expecting the post to start out

Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you.

Our team las year had three dads on the force and one fireman. It was sure nice to follow those guys on a road trip. Pedal to the metal ;)

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I feel the same way and I want to shout out to a former NY policeman, that i know is on here. Glad you are safe. You are a heck of a softball dad.

Oct 19, 2009
My heart goes out to the 2 officers and their families slain in NY. One thing IMO is that the NY Yankees has a fund to pay for college to the kids of slain NY police officers, the game of baseball and softball provides many great opportunities to help players, fans and just great people.

I love the game for what it does!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
My parents were both Detroit Police Officers in the 1950s, that's where they met. My brother is a retired cop and if my eyes weren't so bad I probably would have been one too, either that or a fireman. I failed both physicals back in the day for that reason.

The police go through a lot of crap on a daily basis that no one ever hears about. And the average cop never pulls his gun out of the holster in a year. Heck some went their whole career and never pulled it out yet alone fired a shot. Tough job, glad someone is doing it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwhickcar