Cool perk from the WFC in KC

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
The stats would have been more accurate if they had received better training prior to the tournament. They did the best they could considering the sharp learning curve that was required.

Having recently converted from using GameChanger to I-Score, I can testify that it isn't the easiest thing to do. Kudos to your crew for taking on the challenge. I hope this spreads to other tournaments.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
Enjoyed the tournament. It was very well run.

Wouldn't call this a complaint, but the MW Complex has short fences/backstop. Foul balls were flying over at a rapid pace, and people were constantly running for cover.

The one parent on our team that was complaining the most, well, naturally the softball gods had it out for him. After dodging several for the first 4 days, he finally took one right on the head. He was in the bleachers, came from another field. He survived to curse and duck some more, however.

Jan 23, 2014
We play at MW often and it is pretty dang dangerous, balls constantly flying, I have to follow my younger kids around so I can cover them if I need to!

Feb 4, 2015
Olathe, KS
As someone who visits there frequently I agree with you 100%. On the Mid-America West side they have nets. We cannot understand why they do not add them to the east complex. CoongansBluff and others I am glad you enjoyed the tournament and hope that you can make it back in the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619