Combat Lisa Fernandez

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
So all this talk about bats got me fired up and i found the Combat LFFP1 31/21 Lisa Fernandez Fastpitch Softball Bat on eBay for $30. I figured what the heck $30 isn't going to kill me and it satisfied that itch I've been feeling since Opening Day. DD ihas been swinging an Easton Synergy Speed 30/20 for almost an entire year now and I don't plan on her using her new bat in games anytime soon.

So I want to hear if anyone here has experience with this bat or Combat bats in general. DD is all Easton since T ball and this is my first experience with Combat bats. Its a sweet looking bat 100% composite I really like the finish on it. I haven't weighed the diference between the two but just in my hands the Easton 30/20 feels heavier then the Combat 31/21, and standing them both upright next to one another, the Combat is only 1/2 an inch or so longer. Anyway let me know what you guys think of the Combat bats. I'm really satisfied with what I paid for it and figure at the very least DD can use it as a cage bat, but for now she is in love and I know by the time she is really ready for it I will be eyeballing other bats, lol

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
DD is all Easton since T ball and this is my first experience with Combat bats.

Has DD been all Easton since Tball or has dad? ;)

Combats are very good bats for the very low cost you can find them for...especially the LF. I think Eric F has one from this board that he may share his feedback.
When you get into buying more expensive bats, then I would look elsewhere.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207