Colorado-TCS and IDT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Are you playing a Batbusters Spingola Martinez at 8AM Wednesday morning?

If so, I'll be the guy with a maroon batbusters cap, black polo, and a canon camera around his neck hanging out near the edge of the back stop to make sure college coaches get a player info sheet and telling them I'm available if they have any questions or want me to grab the coach.
No, that's our second 16U team, TLI 16U Select. They're a good bunch of girls.

Good luck.

May 27, 2013
A lot of times if there are more than one big showcase going on during the same time-frame, the org head will list their highest level team as attending but will sub in a different team from their org depending on the showcase/location. It’s a way to ensure their lower level teams (meaning not their 18U Gold team - but still good teams) get on the good fields.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas

Good luck.
Btw, Team Long Island was the team that didn't have any pitchers that we played. LOL. Imagine flying the whole team and families out to CO. Knowing their games were forfeits. Although they played and college coaches showed up.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Btw, Team Long Island was the team that didn't have any pitchers that we played. LOL. Imagine flying the whole team and families out to CO. Knowing their games were forfeits. Although they played and college coaches showed up.
When was that, and what age group?

Jan 22, 2011

Good luck.
Thanks, you too.

Just got back to the hotel from touring University of Colorado Boulder to see we aren't playing you. DD says it's in her top 3 right now. Club softball, but she wants to concentrate on academics first then softball if her academic choice has softball. Another school in her top 3 doesn't even have club softball.

Added your DD's team to my follow list on the TC app and maybe we'll catch one of her bracket play games later this week.

Jun 8, 2016
I am sure a few coaches will check out the teams with kids who actually have a chance to play in college..
Walked around the 14u Supp pool fields this afternoon after DD’s team was gone. Not surprisingly saw zero coaches although I did see a guy who looked like he just escaped from the local drunk tank..

Jan 22, 2011
Walked around the 14u Supp pool fields this afternoon after DD’s team was gone. Not surprisingly saw zero coaches although I did see a guy who looked like he just escaped from the local drunk tank..

I noticed a few people matching that description in Golden and Fort Collins.

Jan 22, 2011
Wait. So you are in town, just not watching your DD's games? I'm real busy this week, but if schedules work out, it would be great to meet. I am planning on attending the NFCA class on the Softball World Series next May in Oklahoma City, so it might have to wait until then.

Jun 8, 2016
Wait. So you are in town, just not watching your DD's games? I'm real busy this week, but if schedules work out, it would be great to meet. I am planning on attending the NFCA class on the Softball World Series next May in Oklahoma City, so it might have to wait until then.
Yeah I don’t often go for multiple reasons. Sure, if you are in the area hit me up with a DM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles