Coach Lotief abruptly resigns at UL.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
NOOOOOO! Does he not know I think he is great?

The success he had without the HUGE SEC recruiting power.

He took Orgeron...a star soccer player and made her a team usa softball player.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID ON DFP THAT THEY OUT SCORED THERE FIRST 4 OPPONENTS LIKE 76-4.

NOOOOO!

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
"When our children were younger, we were able to raise them on the field ... they rode the bus with us, they were with us, it's not like they were separated from their family. Now that one's a teenager and one's 12, things are different. They want their own lives and be able to do different things. I'd rather be a great dad than a great coach."

OK! I am done being upset with him!

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Congrats to any of you who get to say "I told you so" if it turns out some dirt caused "one of the greatest offensive minds in softball history" quit on some scandal.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Coach Lotief is a great guy. Once upon a time I had occassion to talk to him on the phone. Once I got used to the Cajan drawl, it was a very conversation. He was also real good at returning emails. I think the world of him and personally wish him well. I left coaching because my child was growing up and I was not there. When she started HS athletics, I determined I would be her dad and not "the coach" for everyone else's kids. Coach, I understand and you'll be glad you did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck