Clinic sept 7,8,9 cincinnnati ohio

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 17, 2009
Wow, looks great. SBF would you share with us how this got put together? Is it going on the road at all? TKS.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I think that I saw on Twitter, that there are some changes in the presenters. Maybe it was just Patrick Murphy. But, something about NCAA recruiting guidelines.

Cat and Cochran are college coaches, too.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Amy, update quote " Due to NCAA compliance rules we are removing the DI coaches from our clinic in September. We will be bringing in other people/coaches to replace them and will update with that info as we fill the two slots. With the strict guidelines the NCAA follows we didn't want to risk any problems. Everyone else is still in place to attend. We will be looking for some great talent to replace them so the event will still be an awesome time for everyone.

Everyone in the crew is upset about the change.....we were all looking forward to hearing Coach Murphy speak too!

This is the web site and it will be updated as changes happen. http://specialops-sports.com/

Oct 14, 2008
I might actually be able to make this one to work it, its before fall ball starts in college and in between college exposure tournies ....... man would be nice to get all the Lemmings in one spot for a change, maybe a dads night out on the town. I,ll buy the first round ( and no Howard that dosent mean a pitcher sized glass of Jack and coke ).

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi