Cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 22, 2019
Ringor has great cleats for pitching. But they have to be ordered. Buy 1/2” larger too. They run small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had two daughters that pitched and ringor with the pitching toe were the only ones that held up. Oldest daughter has had hers over a year...time for a new pair, but they held up.

Apr 17, 2019
Anyone's DD's use turf shoes to play in? I've seen some HS pitchers with one turf shoe (the drag foot) and a regular cleat on the other foot. I was thinking of having my DD try just her turf shoes to play in and see how well she does.

Jul 14, 2018
DD just passed 100 innings pitched on the season this weekend, and her molded Ringors are still in great shape. She's played in 56 games total and wears them whether she's pitching or playing the field, plus lots of outdoor practices.

She'll be moving to 14U in the fall, my only concern about making the jump to metal cleats immediately is that she'll probably only pitch in ten or so games before the season is over, and by the time she starts outdoors again in April she'll need a new size.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom