Cleanup on aisle 5.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Just a little humor today... I had a player at 12U that was looking for a specific bat (I can't remember which one). Between games at a Tournament we went into the local Dick's. She found the bat she was looking for and yelled, "I love Dick's".... and it was loud... hahaha

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just a little humor today... I had a player at 12U that was looking for a specific bat (I can't remember which one). Between games at a Tournament we went into the local Dick's. She found the bat she was looking for and yelled, "I love Dick's".... and it was loud... hahaha
Don’t worry, she’ll meet a nice guy some day, get married, have kids...........and then that’ll all change!

Jan 5, 2018
We’ve actually had the best luck at large tournaments. For us in Illinois, the St. Louis I typically brings in good vendors. We got a Rawlings brand new way less than online, not to mention they had more advanced styles than what you see at DSG. We also got to try on Ringors and buy a pair without sending them back 3 times due to sizing. Still trying to find a place that has a decent variety of bats to try. The local sports academy has a few you can test for a fee, refunded if you buy one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01