Chalk Talk?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
Chalk Talk Pro

Anyone tried this? Kind of related to the Situational Defense thread. Saw it at a coach's clinic, looks really cool. I've emailed them to ask if you have to pay for each version separately because it's friggin expensive.

Aug 3, 2013
Illinois
I used it for my younger teams, 13's and younger, it has the basic coverage's, and you can show them in movement, or step by step.
Was good for a rainy day, or when the girls were just not getting it when practicing live.
Older teams it might be to basic.
I have never had to pay for an upgrade and they have always emailed me when an upgrade was available.

Feb 16, 2016
LTBlazers Just a quick update. We now have a digital playbook designed for major college programs. It is alot more advanced than the original youth version. Be happy to answer any questions.

Feb 16, 2016
We would be happy to use chalk talk pro for a brief webinar to demonstrate the range of plays and rotations available if there were interest. Cutoff plays, bunt defenses 1st and 3rd etc.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I've seen a very similar app for a phone or tablet. It's called "ALL STAR IQ" It's very basic graphics and a lot of the scenarios are still in development. But it was only a couple bucks, so I gave it a shot... As an experienced player or coach it's a waste, but as a younger player, it may help them to understand their coverages.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog