Cf8 picture

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 23, 2014
My oldest is on a travel team that get discounts on demarini, Ill pay the same price on a 7 or 8.. Thats why I might just wait..... The 10 DD has a bat to use for now....

Mar 21, 2013
Hmm, should I get a Mercedes or a Honda Accord. I pay the same for both.

I really can't see any more great improvements on what they already have. ASA is just to stringent. I would think that there would be more gimmicky stuff if anything. If they cost the same I would still get the CF7. It will be broken in by the time the 8 comes out. But as stated at 10 it ain't gonna much matter.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
DeMarini will have the Regular CF8 in -8, -9, and -10. The Insane CF8 -10. The Slapper with extended barrel in a -10. The CF8 Hope in a -10. And the CF8 -11 . Rumor on the street is the MSRP for the CF8 is supposed to be $349.99. The pictures I saw are similar to the CF7 just some different colors. The new Slapper is similar in color to the CF7 Sprite, and is cross gripped for a lefty :confused:. There is your gimmic ha! Due out early April.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They are doing the custom "One" slowpitch bat that you can customize as well. I really dont know what would make some person pay that much more for the same bat. Maybe I'm just old school and dont need a special color to hit :)

Just like all these slowpitch "exclusive" models some stores haves...boggles my mind what customers are thinking.

Jan 24, 2009
^^^^^Agree. I wonder what value those custom bats will retain once you drive 'em off of the lot. It seems to be a great idea with regard to a fool and his money.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
^^^^^Agree. I wonder what value those custom bats will retain once you drive 'em off of the lot. It seems to be a great idea with regard to a fool and his money.

Only has value to the person building it...nobody else gives two craps what color you like and want on a bat. Actually, could cost you more in the long run if you wanna ditch it if it doesnt appeal to a ton of people and if you need to sell fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1