Cf6 insane vs Rocketflex

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2013
Likes and dislikes on the two, Also switching to an endloaded bat. My DD is first year 12u hits for power. She is 5'7" and 150 pounds.

Aug 30, 2011
DE
I was also considering the Insane or RF, but went with the Rocketflex. My DD swings it the same as her 4B, but likes the way the 4B feels and sounds a little better even though the results seem even. Rocketflex is a great choice.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD started with the CF5 Insane. I bought her a RF for the colder weather in Fall and early Spring. After she used it in Fall tourneys, the Insane stayed in the bag from then on.

Feb 17, 2011
Insane doesn't feel endloaded to my DD. I had bought that red cf5 when it first came out NIW and what a waste. Complained to light and no power even though it hit lazers through the infield, but no Bombs. After One tournament, it was sold. But that's just her style of swing. If your DD likes a softer barrel with flex in the handle get the insane. The the RF is a great bat with a good sweet spot.

Dec 11, 2010
Continue to hear good things about RF. Interesting to hear that it compares favorably to the 4b.

That gets my attention more than that it compares well to Insane.

Sep 18, 2012
A, A
End loaded bat

Likes and dislikes on the two, Also switching to an endloaded bat. My DD is first year 12u hits for power. She is 5'7" and 150 pounds.

Sweet spot is smaller...daughter used worth 454 end loaded for a year and switched to a balanced cf5. She liked it much better! Complained the end loaded felt heavy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00