Cannonball & Pridefpsb17

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
The midwest is getting hit harder than any area should. Kirkwood is a really low lying area.

My friends flew out of Lambert, to come to DD's wedding, 2 hours before the tornado. They had parked their car on the top of a parking garage. They don't know what condition it might be in.

I hope the wedding went well, congratulations to your daughter. I hope your friends' car is okay. After seeing the destruction, it still boggles my mind that no one was seriously injured.

Oct 1, 2010
Marietta, GA
Are there just the 3 of you? 'Cause I got room. We would drive our spouses nuts, with softball. And your DD would have to listen to me babble on about games in O'Fallon and Creve Coeur, Mo. 40 years ago. "Well, we didn't even have helmets, back then."

Amy - my wife played in that same area in the late 70's. Started in Creve Coeur and moved to Chesterfield when it was all just farmland

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
Amy - my wife played in that same area in the late 70's. Started in Creve Coeur and moved to Chesterfield when it was all just farmland

Has she been back lately? I think she would be surprised at all the development. They installed a new levy in the Bottoms after the flood of '93. It's a huge shopping area now and they've added a beautiful ballpark.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45