Boombah Debacle

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
Can anyone provide me the contact information for the president of Boombah? Our experience with them has become a nightmare and their customer service is a disaster. :mad:

Jul 28, 2008
Rick Tollefson
President
Boombah, Inc.

About Boombah

Or ask for Mr. Adam Feeney (Customer Service Manager) or Mr. Mike Ranallo (Customer Service)

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2010
Can anyone provide me the contact information for the president of Boombah? Our experience with them has become a nightmare and their customer service is a disaster. :mad:

I am surprised to hear you are having a disappointing experience with Boombah. My DDs Boombah bag I bought last April tore down the side in less than 6 months. I emailed boombahsupport and they shipped out a new bag in a few days at no cost. For me the experience with Boombah was one of those rare occurrences where the customer support far exceeded my expectations.

Oct 19, 2009
I am surprised to hear you are having a disappointing experience with Boombah. My DDs Boombah bag I bought last April tore down the side in less than 6 months. I emailed boombahsupport and they shipped out a new bag in a few days at no cost. For me the experience with Boombah was one of those rare occurrences where the customer support far exceeded my expectations.

I was too. We had a similar situation with my older girl's bag last year and they took care of it. Then my wife fell in love with their uniforms so we decided to go with them for jerseys, pants, and bags.

Now we have shoddy quality in the pants (coming apart at the seams after one use) and jerseys (all of them are snagged badly after little wear) they will not stand behind, false promises on delivery dates (and not just a little bit, we're talking months from when they originally said) and a whole other mess with catcher's bags. My wife asked to speak with the president of the company today and was told "we're not allowed to give that information out".

Oct 19, 2009
Rick Tollefson
President
Boombah, Inc.

About Boombah

Or ask for Mr. Adam Feeney (Customer Service Manager) or Mr. Mike Ranallo (Customer Service)

Adam Feeney is the guy we finally got to who told us Boombah doesn't warranty pants but offered to sell us new pants for 15% off. Need to go over his head.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
I like Boombah, the only problem for me has been the slow delivery time on
custom button down team jerseys. They are a great product but you need to prepare
yourself for a 60-90 day delivery

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32