Batting T's/ee?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 12, 2012
Would any of you fine folks here at discussfastpitch.com care to offer up an opinion on batting T's/EE that you have grown fond of?

And I apologize if there is a 500 post thread here on the site that discusses batting T's/ee. However, I did use the site search engine and no detailed post laden thread showed up about this topic appeared so forgive me if I may have erred in my quest (I did my best at the basic search first).:)

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I myself have a pair of Rawlings 5 position tees. I have had them for going on 4 years now and they are still in great shape. DD hits approximately 600 balls a week off them and our TB team uses them twice a week hitting approximately 800-1000 balls at each practice. Also, we use them as warmups into the bowsnet before tournament games every weekend when the season starts. They're a little pricey (around $50) but so far they have held up extremely well for us.

Mar 1, 2013
Wow, that's a beefy tee. I'll bet that takes a beating pretty well.

Personally, I just make them out of PVC. If a piece gets broken, I just put another in.

This one actually has two heads on it for "keep your swing down" drills. But the second one just rotates out of the way if you don't need it. The center is a stop nut making it adjustable in height and I didn't glue the legs, so it will fold for storage/transport.

DSCN0683.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA