Batting Glove with back hand padding

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a batting glove that offers padding to the back of the hand. My DD hands took a beating from the pitching machine today. Teaching DD to slap and the pitching machine decided to throw hard curve balls today.....right at her hands.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
If you can still find them, you're looking for Xprotex Krushr batting gloves. These were the only Batting Glove DD wouldn't destroy in under a month. We'd usually get 12-16 months out of them. Unfortunately, they went out of business a while ago.

ETA: Looks like Amazon and Epic Sports still has some '17 models if you're not worried about a particular color.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2020
If you can still find them, you're looking for Xprotex Krushr batting gloves. These were the only Batting Glove DD wouldn't destroy in under a month. We'd usually get 12-16 months out of them. Unfortunately, they went out of business a while ago.

ETA: Looks like Amazon and Epic Sports still has some '17 models if you're not worried about a particular color.
Thanks searching now

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Another alternate is searching for 'cricket batting gloves' which are ALL made that way

You will get LOTS of options.

Jun 8, 2016
Is any sort of padding that will allow you to hold a bat going to do much to protect somebody from a softball hitting your hand at 60 MPH?

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Is any sort of padding that will allow you to hold a bat going to do much to protect somebody from a softball hitting your hand at 60 MPH?
Yes, cricket gloves. :)

You get hit on the hand ALL the time in cricket and that ball is basically a rock. It is a lot of padding

GM-Siren-606-Cricket-Batting-Glove-2020.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez