Bat ratings for this Site

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
The CF4s are great. I've seen girls knock the crap out of the ball with them. My hitting instructor uses one, she seems to like it. God knows she can hit the ball. :) PA SB Dad--I'd wait until she grows a bit more before dropping a dime on a nice bat. Also, by the time she grows some more... something bigger and better will be out there.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Easton or Demarini? Balanced or endloaded? Metal or composite? Ford or Chevrolet? Chocolate or Vanilla? Stones, Beatles or The Who? Its endless and entirely subjective because there is no right answer. You'll find advocates and detractors of every maker and model of bat. I'll swear by Andersons, but others will swear at them. If DD thinks she only hits well w/ a Miken, she will prove herself correct. If DD doesn't like the grip, feel, sound, graphics etc., she's won't hit well with it. Find the right size and then try as many as you can to find what suits her ability and mechanics best before you buy. A good hitter will still hit well w/ a Walmart special, and, sadly, my new irons haven't qualified me for the PGA tour.

Sorry, its a good idea:), but... GM

PS - isn't the reality check Sluggers' job?;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes