Bat question.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 27, 2014
Ok you can say I am addicted to buying bats. In my daughter first run of TB I have built her a arsenal of bats. We have a Zeno 30/20,CF 6 30/20, and a CF 7 30/19. Anyhow I have heard how great of a bat the 3/4 year old stealth/synergy were. People I have talk to tell me that they were better then the best bat that they are currently producing. Anyhow been thinking about buying one if the talk of greatness is true. Just wanted to ask some people who was involved in the game at the time of these bats hay day. Are these bats better then top of the line current bats. Thanks!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
My $0.02....based on your DD's bat size I would guess that she is in a younger age group - 10U or 12U, so I would not spend to much time, effort, or money hunting down some obscure 3/4 year old bat because it is a little "hotter" than a new bat. Your DD will outgrow them in 6-8 months.....and they will not have a warranty.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Agree with JAD, you already have a nice and rather expensive trio of bats for someone so young, why dump anymore money into it just to see her move up in weight in the near future (or hopefully up in weight at some point). Its not like she is gonna hit the ball 20 feet further or anything.

I agree that another bat of the same size probably isn't needed. However is your dd done growing? With that in mind she will eventually need a bigger bat right? My dd has a synergy speed (srv4b) 31/21. We as in all dds and my self have a 30/20, 32/22 and a 33/23 of the same bat. I absolutely love mine. I am actually pondering a spare in my preferred size... you know- just in case!

My $0.02....based on your DD's bat size I would guess that she is in a younger age group - 10U or 12U, so I would not spend to much time, effort, or money hunting down some obscure 3/4 year old bat because it is a little "hotter" than a new bat. Your DD will outgrow them in 6-8 months.....and they will not have a warranty.
^^^^ This. ^^^^

Although I might be caught buying one in 31/21 if I were to find one. Part of the addiction is "planning ahead," if you know what I mean. ;)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Just wanted to ask some people who was involved in the game at the time of these bats hay day. Are these bats better then top of the line current bats. Thanks!

Another $0.02.....take the money you would have spent on the "hotter" bat and get your DD a personal trainer and a batting lesson or two, and watch her hit the ball even farther with her current arsenal of bats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes