Bat for DD 10u

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 10, 2010
My 8yo DD uses a Easton Havoc but my 9yo has the Bustos DeMarini and does very well with it, so much in fact two teammates also purchased it. But I heard they had a problem with denting easily can anybody confirm that?

Sep 21, 2010
corinth,tx
my 10u used a blue synergy last yr 31-10 and loved it. beginning of the year she used a havoc 31-13 and hit it well but not alot of pop lots of girls use the havoc because of the light weight especially if they are small.

Jul 28, 2008
I can't seem to pry the Anderson RT away from my 11yo. She used it all last season with great results. I had her try a TechZilla last week and she hated it. This week I'll try the NanoTek. I have a feeling she'll be back to the RT for our tournament this weekend. :)

Dec 9, 2009
SoCal - OC
My DD used the Halo Light (30/18) last year as a second year 10s player. Worked great on being able to get around from 35' on faster pitchers. Now in fall ball in 12s and she has found that the drop is too much for the heavier ball and she can't drive ball as well. She has been bat shopping on our team and was swinging a 31/20 (Lisa Mendoza?? composite) in games and really been driving ball well. In cage last week she borrowed a 31/21 aluminum bat and was easily getting around with consistently good bat speed at pretty good pace off the machine. So from my experience with my DD who is average sized, I think we are going to step up to a little longer drop 10 bat. If going to 12s next yr and you're looking for a good 1 yr bat the Halo Light might be a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd