Bat Dilemma

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
FWIW - DD was a Xeno devotee for many years. Swung a Ghost last year with decent results but would still go back to the Xeno on occasion. We went with a F19 PC from Core earlier this year and she loves it.

We did decide to go with a drop 9 after reading from several reliable folks who had swung the bat that it swings lighter than the Xeno and Ghost. I feel that was the right decision for us.

DD will take her first game swings with the F20 PC tonight in our tournament game. I would not hesitate to take the PC for a spin to see what your daughter thinks of it.

Jun 8, 2016
On my DD's 10U team 8 out of the 11 girls have LS. The ones who don't have a Ghost,Worth and Mizuno Carbon1 (my DD). That ratio seems to be typical for most of the 10U teams I see around here (OK). You would think with OU using Rawlings more kids would be swinging them but you don't see it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The QPro was very iffy...some really gave it time and it worked for them. Some had the exact same
reaction that you had...which was...meh...haha :) and moved on. I think a lot of bats perform better, faster, which
doesn't help the QPro.

From what I know, since I cant even get a demo from Rawlings to help circulate and promote since their advertising
is very lacking. :rolleyes:
The Endload has a composite inner barrel to which I am assuming the balanced has a metal/plastic yada yada like most. Again, I dont
have a demo to open up and de-gut for more knowledge and my rep is farrrrrrr from a bat guy. And getting to somebody
really in the know and not just playing one on TV isn't easy. Would love to see whats inside for sure but oh well.
The endload def has much more azz end than the balanced.

May 20, 2015
The QPro was very iffy...some really gave it time and it worked for them. Some had the exact same
reaction that you had...which was...meh...haha :) and moved on. I think a lot of bats perform better, faster, which
doesn't help the QPro.

From what I know, since I cant even get a demo from Rawlings to help circulate and promote since their advertising
is very lacking. :rolleyes:
The Endload has a composite inner barrel to which I am assuming the balanced has a metal/plastic yada yada like most. Again, I dont
have a demo to open up and de-gut for more knowledge and my rep is farrrrrrr from a bat guy. And getting to somebody
really in the know and not just playing one on TV isn't easy. Would love to see whats inside for sure but oh well.
The endload def has much more azz end than the balanced.

eldest DD tried a QPro and Ghost at the same time.....the QPro got sold fairly quickly

middle DD kept her QPro and used it all last middle school, rec & travel season......she gained a ghost this season, but the QPro is still in the bag and it still come out.......I used it the other day for infield and it has opened up nicely, and she likes the way it swings

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have 2 other customers that love the QPros and they forwarded parents they know to me to buy ones as well.
I think some of it is, takes some time while others get there much faster. And actually, I think some also weren't
ready for how balanced that bat would feel. Coming off last year's Quatro which was overweight and end heavy
and the 2Legit which was overweight, think some may have a lighter bat than expected. And their advertising stinks
as well.

But def glad you were pleased with them Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06