Banner advise

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2014
Going to have a banner done for the girls when their regular uniforms come in. Is it best to use an online company or a local photographer? And what what did you pay? Feel free to show off your banners too.

May 28, 2013
No reason to use a professional photographer, Unless one is a parent. Today's cell phones have excellent resolution. Take a bunch, with different parents phones, compare, and decide on which one. Then Go to a LOCAL sign shop, with digital printing capabilities. Tell them what you want, they can do it. You will also be able to set up a program with them, for 100's of other things, and if you tell them that, prices will loosen up. Helmet decals, Helmet Numbers, Window decals, and many many more things...

Feb 21, 2012
We hung a sheet and took individual photos. The banner people cut them out and arranged them. Parents did the picture taking.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
local company in the area should be fine. Give business to the little people out there.

Take a picture on a gopro or some other high resolution camera. Yes Camera phones are great too. Make sure lens is cleaned and you do this on a bright sunny day. After you get your photo, I would first look on the internet to see what background are available first. This will save you money, but they have to be in a Vector art file. This will allow your banner to come out clean, not pixelated. IF you really don't have access to that then take it to a print shop. They will probably charge you for the background, but it will be the correct format. Make sure you get a copy of the artwork .

Dec 20, 2012
I used action photos for ours. I took picture during warm up or between innings. Useda high resolution camera, 8+ megapixels. Then use an inexpensive editing software. Had it printed at a local print shop. This was for Colorado so used all the girls but through the year just a logo worked well. Pretty simple once you figure it out.

lunatix banner.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole