Atlanta coaching/hitting/pitching/fielding clinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 9, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Save the date! We will be having a coaching clinic at Pace Academy in Atlanta, GA, on Monday, June 6th, from 6:15-9:45. Speakers will be Jen Yee, Dave Paetkau, Howard Kobata, and Bill Hillhouse. Cost is $49 and seating is limited!

Jen Yee and Dave Paetkau will also be working with hitters on Saturday and Sunday, June 4th and 5th, at the Old Chamblee Middle School gym at Chamblee-Dunwoody Road and I-285. Cost is $99 per person. Instruction will be given to groups of eight on Saturday and also followed up on Sunday. (To find out more about Dave Paetkau and Jen Yee, go to http://www.pzoneacademy.blogspot.com/.)

We are fortunate to have world-class pitcher and pitching instructor in Atlanta on Tuesday through Thursday, June 7-9, 2011, giving individual lessons. Bill will have a sign-up list on his website soon. (To find out more about Bill Hillhouse, go to Bill Hillhouse: House of Pitching Softball Academy.) Cost will be $100 for a private lesson or $50 for a shared lesson with another pitcher.

World class defensive guru Howard Kobata is available to work with your team on Saturday and Sunday, June 4th and 5th. Please email me for details. (To find out more about Howard Kobata, go to www.softballskills.com.)

For further details on the clinics, please contact me via email or cell phone.

Danny Gershwin
Pace Academy Softball
c: 404.593.7674
e: dgershwin@comcast.net

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2011
It is BAD form to go to a Coaches Clinic and pass out YOUR pamphlet for YOUR "Softball Academy."
And you really should ASK before you video tape them, not all clinician allow it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd