anyone have use "glove wraps", and are they worth the $ and time?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
bmakj, skip the Glovolium, buy yourself a bottle of Lexol conditioner in the brown bottle. You can get it at Walmart or just about any auto parts store. I've heard they changed the formula in the Glovolium/Tanners, not sure if that's true or not? The problem with an oily spray is spraying too heavy in certain spots and that oil will penetrate and soak into the padding causing added extra weight that will not go away. Even if you do use the Glovolium, don't spray it directly onto the glove, spray it onto a rag or towel and wipe it on the glove. The same with the Lexol, never spray it directly on the glove! BUT, get yourself a bottle of Lexol!!

May 21, 2014
Both of my daughters have a Webgem Roll for their fielding gloves. - HERE
Works great on keeping the form...but also protects the glove while being shoved in the bottom of their bags.

yeah we have a few of these too but seem to find them cumbersome when trying to get in and out of the dugout quickly. They are really nice though and we will use them in storage or when not hustling to tourneys.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
I guess it's time to replace old faithful?
4aa101cc59fdd7239de5d0c53cd39930.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

May 6, 2015
I too like the good ol tie it up with string/rope (I typically use boot laces, always have one needs replacing before the other on pairs of boots). but looking for something DD2 (10 years old) can put on and off her self without too much difficulty. mainly want it on when mitt/glove goes in bag at end of day, between games there is too much rushing to get out of / into the dugouts.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I too like the good ol tie it up with string/rope (I typically use boot laces, always have one needs replacing before the other on pairs of boots). but looking for something DD2 (10 years old) can put on and off her self without too much difficulty. mainly want it on when mitt/glove goes in bag at end of day, between games there is too much rushing to get out of / into the dugouts.
Then this is definitely what you want.....

Attachments

• 370137_glove_wrap.jpg
    370137_glove_wrap.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 53

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi