Anyone have any intel on the new Rawlings Mantra?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 1, 2021
Around the end of November when the Post Office was really backed-up, I had shipped something 2-day that didn't make it. The guy behind the counter told me that "2-day shipping" is just a name and doesn't suggest an arrival time of the package.

🤯🤯

Mind blown. If thats the case, they literally could have called it ANYTHING else.

Did you see the sticker on the bat? It actually says "the drop is not intended to represent the actual weight of the bat." First time I saw that.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Around the end of November when the Post Office was really backed-up, I had shipped something 2-day that didn't make it. The guy behind the counter told me that "2-day shipping" is just a name and doesn't suggest an arrival time of the package.

🤯🤯

Mind blown. If thats the case, they literally could have called it ANYTHING else.

Well, there are 2 diff things for 2 day...depends how you ship and what you paid for. Priority is 2-3 day...but not guaranteed at
all. 2 day Express is 2 day and supposed to be guaranteed. You can ask for a refund if its not there in 2 days.
Priroty is usually 10-20 bucks depending where in the usa you ship to. Express will be wayyyy more

Nov 11, 2019
Verdict is in... impressed. Consistent 6 mph exit speed vs ghost advanced and 7 over Xeno. 175 swings on it and no ball marks. Seems very durable and not even broken in good yet.

Nov 11, 2019
It seemed a little end heavy but kind off deceiving. DD is 5’3” and swings a 31 -10. Mantra was 33 -10 which was way to big for her. But still got 5mph over Xeno even with a little bat lag. 31 -10 ma have given her 7mph.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes