Any Florida High School or tournaments playing this week?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Are there any games this week around the Orlando Florida area? High School? Tournaments? I have one more week of work in florida and would love to see some of their talent here...but i don't see where they have started yet.

Jul 9, 2010
The real season starts next week. My DD's team will be in Lake Mary. That tourney draws good teams. Prior to that, you have to find preseason tourneys. There are some this week, and some this weekend. I know of a fe win Pinellas County that will have some good teams, but I don't know much about the Orlando area schools. If you look at schedules on some of the high school web pages, you will probably find that there are tourneys to attend. Sorry I can't help more. If you want to drive over the west coast, I can point you to a few.

Also, as I suppose is the case in most places, HS team vary widely. There are some ESPN Top 25 teams, and there are some teams whose pitchers can't reach the plate without bouncing the ball. It is a weird thing how variable it can be.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
I seen where some high schools are playing on the 5th...but times aren't going to work out. A member here sent me info on a tournament in Sarasota this weekend. Might try to make it Sunday depending on what weather is suppose to be in midwest. Family is ready for me to be home...with them in 20 inches of snow already. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish