Another speed thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
Anyone ever used weighted gloves or the Jenny Finch machine to add speed? Also, read where loosening your jaw and neck will help with the whip. I think this can really help some kids.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Anyone ever used weighted gloves or the Jenny Finch machine to add speed? Also, read where loosening your jaw and neck will help with the whip. I think this can really help some kids.

I have a Jenny Finch Windmill that has barely been used. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Jan 28, 2017
I have a Jenny Finch Windmill that has barely been used. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Was reading on another site and saw the Finch Windmill, weighted gloves, and tension free jaw and neck. I had never heard of the first two but have studied Gray Cook, he is one of experts on movements in sports. Never thought how some of his principals may play a part in pitching. I have used some of his techniques to help kids perform squats better. It's amazing how it works, tension free muscles in the neck and pulling on the kids shirt to make him activate his core and I had kids doing butt to the floor squats in 3 minutes. Amazing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55