And again!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
One more snow storm to add to the piles of snow around the head of the lakes. 6"-9" "With locally heavier amounts expected" Thursday into Friday morning. When...Will...It...End.

On the bright side, two dome games on the cities on Friday (If we can get there).

Praying for rain.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
One more snow storm to add to the piles of snow around the head of the lakes. 6"-9" "With locally heavier amounts expected" Thursday into Friday morning. When...Will...It...End.

On the bright side, two dome games on the cities on Friday (If we can get there).

Praying for rain.

Praying for rain!!!!!????? Uh...you need to be more specific on the location you want it when you pray! It has been a down pour here for about 6 hours now! Not to mention a bit of rain nearly everyday for over a week.

Nov 14, 2011
Where I am it has been raining hard for hours. There are numerous flood warnings everywhere and I think I just say Noah's Ark float by!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Beautiful here ..... we got a scrimmage tonight !!! :{)) Big issue of the game is that we are playing a "Coaches Fantasy Team"...a team that has always stayed together... not sure how long... but I know all last year...9u. Hope their best player don't start wanting to come take one of our 4-9 year old's spots. JK :{))

EP: :{(( we got rained out...Can't believe it.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2013
Rule of thumb in the pacific northwest: "if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes..." and it's been all over the place lately. Monday was sunny and clear, got our hopes up to finally get out and take a few swings, and half an hour later, lightning, thunder and hail.... bring on the good weather!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi