Amanda Scarborough- The Packaged Deal

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Amanda is the real deal. She was a very accomplished pitcher. But, she also thinks critically about softball. She is also a really nice person.

We (the people on this forum) asked her a couple of years ago for her to post some youtube pitching drills, and she did. She helped out a bunch of people just because "it was the right thing to do".

A lot of people are more interested in promoting themselves, rather than helping people. That is not Amanda...she is trying to advance the game.

She is exactly the kind of person that softball needs.

Can't say enough good stuff about her.

Ray

Jan 26, 2015
Southeast
DD went to one of their clinics last year an all of those girls are the real deal. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We still follow the packaged deal with the edufii app. They have weekly training and drill vids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2011
Thanks Ray. Just signed my DD up for the pitching and fielding portion.

Amanda is the real deal. She was a very accomplished pitcher. But, she also thinks critically about softball. She is also a really nice person.

We (the people on this forum) asked her a couple of years ago for her to post some youtube pitching drills, and she did. She helped out a bunch of people just because "it was the right thing to do".

A lot of people are more interested in promoting themselves, rather than helping people. That is not Amanda...she is trying to advance the game.

She is exactly the kind of person that softball needs.

Can't say enough good stuff about her.

Ray

Dec 20, 2011
Took my daughter to the one in Fresno recently. She only did the defensive session, in which we both thought was pretty weak. I hear the catching session was great, and the pitching session had mixed opinions, but Scarborough wasn't there.

Top_Notch

Screwball
Dec 18, 2014
The hitting portion my DD attended (did all but the catching) was most useful to her. DD did not do the catching (she is a pitcher) but be prepared for a workout if you do! My daughter enjoyed her experience and would do it again.

amandascarborough

where's the chocolate?
Jan 22, 2014
Everywhere, USA
Thank you so much. I really appreciate you saying all of these kind things about me. I absolutely love that I get to make an impact in this sport even though I haven't played in a game in 8 years. Pinch myself every day that I get to be around the sport in different ways. Thankful....

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Thank you so much. I really appreciate you saying all of these kind things about me. I absolutely love that I get to make an impact in this sport even though I haven't played in a game in 8 years. Pinch myself every day that I get to be around the sport in different ways. Thankful....

Please come back and post more often...we need a female perspective on occasion, no offense to Hillhouse, Pauly or Javasource!

Dec 28, 2015
Schaumburg, IL
My daughter did pitching, hitting & defense. We found all of the sessions to be valuable, and overall the day was a great experience for her. These ladies are such great role models for young softball players. They don't just teach the softball skills, they also teach life skills that help the girls develop into strong overall athletes and good people. It was an expensive day, but I'd do it again if they come back our way.
Nat & Amanda.jpgNat & Amanda2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi