Amanda Refines What She Taught

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Merrill Danner

Relax and breathe!
Sep 26, 2012
74441 - Oklahoma
Thank you Amanda and the The Packaged Deal, you are awesome!

Perfect! Means you can make the drive and come on in!
It is worth the drive, 2 hours to Ft Smith.
We attended the pitching session last night. My daughter came away with a a heightened desire to succeed, follow the path that she knows in her heart is what she loves and d wants to do. It has always been there just become a lot more pronounced.
After leaving I realized brush interference was what you were telling my daughter, she was the one with the UCLA softball t-shirt. I agree, she just started throwing with her hand out away from her body since cracking her tailbone 8 weeks ago. We have corrected some things that developed but was letting that one go until next year. She is at the end of the season, has gotten to were she is consistent post-injury and with a 2 month lay off coming up, just wanted her to have fun the last few weeks of the season and throw the ball. Also still dealing with some pain of the injury.

The girls were awesome, they worked with each of the girls and gave great tips and individual attention.

My daughter is already making plans to attend the next time they are in our area.

Thank you Amanda and the The Packaged Deal.

Ark Trip w Jen and Katie.jpg

AmandaNEMD.jpg

Last edited:

amandascarborough

where's the chocolate?
Jan 22, 2014
Everywhere, USA
It is worth the drive, 2 hours to Ft Smith.
We attended the pitching session last night. My daughter came away with a a heightened desire to succeed, follow the path that she knows in her heart is what she loves and d wants to do.

Wow, thank you so much! THIS IS OUR GOAL. To inspire and try to help girls feel a little bit more confident, a little bit more competitive and a little bit like they can create their own story. We all have them...even the 4 of us. All of of us have competed in the National Championship game, but it doesn't mean it was easy to get there....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi