Amanda Refines What She Taught

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2013
Thanks so much Amanda for taking the time to post so in depth on here the last few days. My DD was very excited last night when I told her that you were answering questions and sharing from your own personal experience in order to encourage and educate players, parents and coaches. We really appreciate you and look forward to you coming to the Pacific NW some time :)

And you're right "Refine" would have been a much better term then "Changes" - wish I could edit that! Because isn't life full of some level of refinement all the time!!

amandascarborough

where's the chocolate?
Jan 22, 2014
Everywhere, USA
Thanks so much Amanda for taking the time to post so in depth on here the last few days. My DD was very excited last night when I told her that you were answering questions and sharing from your own personal experience in order to encourage and educate players, parents and coaches. We really appreciate you and look forward to you coming to the Pacific NW some time :)

And you're right "Refine" would have been a much better term then "Changes" - wish I could edit that! Because isn't life full of some level of refinement all the time!!

Enjoy sharing my experiences so much!! Happy you guys enjoy it, as selfishly, I enjoy writing about them!

I accidentally used "changed" too, but then when I was thinking about it at the end, I think refine has a better connotation to it!

And I will be in Seattle Oct 22-24 with The Packaged Deal! h

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Just looked at that site... and I can't help think of how funny a "DFP Package" photo shoot would be...

Couple of visuals to consider... Hal with a faerie finish, JJ in his duck quack pose, me 2-stepping, Rick pogo sticking, BoardMember's Parody pose or "Tewking", etc...

There have been too many great visuals over the years... how funny...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi