Addison 12U Blast Swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2017
The problem is, do you want that 400 hitter to become a 200 hitter once she continues on and makes it to 16u? I'm not saying anything about her swing, simply saying to continue learning and growing. A swing that works well in 12u may be a total bust once facing strong 16u pitching. Now is the time to make adjustments and really start learning. She'll also have to accept a level of failure while she's learning.
We aren’t gonna quit working on hitting lol! She actually plays on my 14U team even though she is 12U age (turned 12 in January). Did that to have her pushed to work harder. She’s been solid so far. Definitely has room for improvement.

Feb 16, 2015
South East
Her tee swing is less drag. Game swing has more. If the pitcher throws hard she has little to no drag. Pitcher throwing slow, drag is more prominent. I’ve done everything I’m gonna do to correct drag. Game results are good. As some on here say I don’t want to take a .400 hitter and make a .200 hitter lol

I gotcha..... I find her connection very good in this particular swing. When the body starts to turn the barrel is acted upon. Can’t ask for much better than that.
Photo%20Jun%2015%2C%207%2022%2040%20PM.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nabbott