Action Pose

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
Going through some of the pics\film over the past 2 weeks and caught this one...

1tna5d.jpg

CP

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
View attachment 6174View attachment 6175
These are both from her 12u days, the one picking up the helmet is one of my favorite softball photos of her.

My DD loved catching, but from 14u on she probably only got to catch 6 games. She is a pitcher and no one lets pitchers catch after 12. This year she graduated HS and was asked to play at the local All Star Game put on by the Community College. They pull the best seniors from all the HSs in the area and play a 9 inning game (so they can get all the players in). Her team had only 1 catcher due to 2 others being hurt. She had a chance to catch a couple of innings plus pitch a couple. She was very happy to get to catch again, no one tried to run on her, she would have liked the chance to throw someone out.

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
Em has caught probably 3 innings all season, but one of our All Star teams needed some fill-in players for a tourney and she wanted to play. She caught all 4 games and the HC awarded her the tournament game ball. This was the 1st time ever that I wasn't her coach, just another obnoxious parent lol! This was game 4, but in game 3 she was actually blocking (mostly) properly I just didn't get video of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06