a follow up to a post about 1 month ago

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2008
Olathe KS
I posted a video about a month ago of my daughter and asked for an evaluation: a product of Howard

She is the lead off on her highschool team and this was her first at bat for the season- went over a ctr field 225ft fence

meg home run swing.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
She looks great at contact, no wonder she hit a 225 shot.

Good luck to her the remainder of the season.

Aug 31, 2010
Tallmadge, Ohio
Looks good!
We see posts about Howard's students all the time and how successful they are, but a few on here continue to bash and trash. (Hey west coast where are your loyal followers success stories?) Did I say that out loud???

Feb 14, 2010
Congrats,

I love to see a hard working young lady have success. Hope she gets everything she wants.

Jim

Apr 24, 2011
Ohio
I posted a video about a month ago of my daughter and asked for an evaluation: a product of Howard

She is the lead off on her highschool team and this was her first at bat for the season- went over a ctr field 225ft fence

View attachment 1892

Nice swing! Did Howard have your daughter use The Bat Jack Grip Trainer in her lessons? I know he has with many of his students in the past. Crystl Bustos (another Howard hitter) is an official endorser of the product. Bat Jack Grip Trainer - Baseball Softball swing aid develops grip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand