98 DD's First!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2011
FL
Gotta brag this morning. After 1 1/2 years of hard work, sweat, and determination missing out on other social outings to keep practicing, (Not to mention my beat up shins), DD pitched her first championship 14U game and came out on top! She pitched the first elimination game and the third game which was for all the marbles! I knew it would come and I know there will be more, but there is not a prouder dad on the planet today!

gvm

Sep 3, 2010
it's great to hear parents brag about their dd's after a big win. because you know how much work went into it. the endless practices,the good times and the bad times,the sacrifices, that the pitcher, and her family had to make in order to get her there. congrats !!!!

Feb 15, 2011
FL
Wish I could have taken pictures, but a parent was missing so I had score book duty, and I doubt I would have tried to jinx her! GVM, we mentioned that very thing as we woke her 3 and 7 yo brothers up at 6am Sunday for her to play. We are all very proud, the boys, they just want to go to the concession stand :cool:

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
Congrats, tournament wins for me come only 1-2 times a year. Glad the hard work paid off!
I figure each trophy DD has won over the years cost me about $1500 (not including gas $).
Who says they are $2 trophies?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeks